TBJ Solenoid Valves are designed with experience and creative focus that maximizes electro-mechanical and fluid performance.
- Designs that maximize miniaturization and durability.
- Designs that maximize ampere turns and flux density.
SOLENOID VALVES PRODUCTION
Production of TBJ Designed and Build to Print Solenoid Valves occurs in Rosemead CA, USA, and Ensenada Mexico.
Annual production from 1 to 40,000 units per year is common.
Low quantity, first runs, military and space application are typically fabricated in the USA while high production commercial work is typically run in Mexico.
Mexico also completes ITAR compliant products through the MLA process.
SOLENOID VALVE TYPES:
- Cartridge and Face Seal Valves
- 2 & 3-Way Spool Valves
- 2 & 3 Way Miniature Valves
- 2 & 3-Way High Flow Balanced Poppet
- 2 Position 4 Way Valves
- 2 & 3-Way Hydraulic Ball PWM (Pulse Width Modulating)
- Dual Solenoid
- Pick and Hold Power Saver
- Valves with Mechanical Override
- Valves with Position Indication
- Red Oil, Skydrol, Turbine Oil, Fuel, Pneumatic, etc.
Unique solutions for unique applications!